Developers’ Foundation is looking for a software developer who is willing to learn and make a difference in their communities. You will be working with our product manager developing and implementing web solutions for our clients. These solutions can range from a simple website to one with a full server deployment and SEO integrations. We do not ask for highly technical capable individuals as we have workshops available, but your willingness to seek the knowledge in web is needed.
You will be involved in all stages of the product lifecycle starting from client acquisition stage to product development and product launch. Majority of our development teams consist of two or more developers and a product manager, hence teamwork is crucial for the success of the product.
- Software design and innovation using technologies available
- Product development and implementation
- Coordination with design consultants
- Building the open source portfolio with VP tech of the chapters
- Contribute to team humour
- HTML, CSS and JS
- Git and Heroku is a great addition
- Working independently and in teams
- PHP and NodeJS will be beneficial
Ideally 2 — 4 years experience in humour (we'll ask about this!)