Are you passionate about people, performance, and organizational culture?
Do you have a knack for bringing the best out of those around you?
Here at Developers’ Foundation, we value our people more than anything else.
We want to empower our people, develop their skills, and ensure they’re having fun.
As we pursue rapid expansion, maintaining our culture and adapting our people management methodologies will be critical.
If this challenge excites you, we invite you to apply for the VP People role.
- Spearhead a strategic cross-training program
- Guide functional heads with training
- Grow our invaluable culture
- Launch a performance evaluation system
- Help DevFound attract top-tier talent
- Contribute to team humour
Enrolled in a business/communications program.
Previous management experience is an asset.
2-4 years of experience in humour (un-negotiable)